Sunday, May 9, 2010

11-9-7-5-3-1

Some fun facts while I chip away at Arden's birth story...

  • 11-9-7-5-3-1 No, I'm not trying to show off that I know how to count odd numbers down from 11 to 1, these are the girls' birthdays. Claire was born November 9, 2007, and Arden was born May 3, 2010. 11-9-07 and 5-3-10. Pretty cool, huh?
  • The girls are about a week shy of being 2 and a half years apart. Arden is 6 days old and Claire's half birthday is today!
  • Claire shares her birthday with my dad (my sister's is the next day), and Arden shares a birth month with my mom
  • Arden's middle name is Holly, named after my sister. Claire has two middle names, after Mark's mom and my mom: Claire Alicia Julie. Claire's initials are CAJN, so during her colicky phase we lovingly referred to her as Ragin' Cajn.
  • Because of my blood loss after Arden's birth, my iron dropped to 8 (normal level is between 12-15). It dipped to 7 after Claire's (which is the point at which a blood transfusion is recommended by the hospital), so at least it's not quite as bad this time!
  • Arden likes to hold hands with me while she nurses (her hand, my finger), and although she rarely cries she will usually stop if Claire sings to her

No comments:

Post a Comment