Saturday, January 16, 2010

Friday Five

Ok, so it's technically Saturday morning right now. I didn't get a chance to post anything yesterday, so I'm going to bend the rules for myself...

I used to do Friday Five on the blog I kept throughout my 20s, and figured I'd keep up the tradition here since I've outgrown the old blog. Feel free to snag and repost your answers!

What time do you usually wake up on weekdays?
Between 5 and 6. Sometimes as early as 3am since I've become pregnant again - the hunger wakes me up, and I usually can't fall back asleep so I just start my day.

What about weekends?
Same thing. My body, and this baby, march to the beat of their own drum/s.

What do you eat for breakfast?
Depends on what time it is. If it's shortly past midnight, I'll grab something quick and quiet - usually leftover baked goods (cookies and cake are my favorite). If everybody else is up, usually something like french toast or eggs. My favorite is probably french toast smothered in tons of butter, smeared with a couple tablespoons of peanut butter, and covered in tons of real maple syrup. A few weeks ago I had some extra cream from a recipe, so I whipped it and dropped a dollop on the top...Yum!

Do you take a shower at night or in the morning?
Depends on what I have going on and Claire's level of neediness; I prefer to wait for optimal conditions.

How long does it take you to get ready?
Not long at all! I've really pared down my routine since becoming a mom. If I don't need a shower, I can easily be ready in 10 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment